General Order Information
- To book a spot in Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC's custom calendar it is necessary to make a request via the Design Booking form, email (email@example.com) or by calling (918)407-1978 for an available calendar slot date. This request must be confirmed within 15 days through deposit payment toward the design. Failure to complete the payment within 15 days will make the spot available for another person.
- Custom Designs made to order by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC are produced to fit comfortably, and are constructed of the highest quality materials suitable for the buyer's budget.
- Custom Designs are not returnable for refund of payment nor store credit.
- Every custom outfit is a unique piece and its design cannot be replicated. The purchase of a custom outfit implies the purchase of the use of its design. The design scheme remains propriety of Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC.
- Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC forwards to the customer one or more designs that can be accepted or refused. The designs submitted to the customer cannot at any time be implemented on outfits or shared with other people, or published online (social networks, web pages etc.). Designs that are refused remain propriety of Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC that can reuse them for other creations or offer them to other customer. If the customer accepts one or more designs, Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC will start the realization of the garment(s). If the design is not accepted Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC can decide either to send more designs or to abandon the work if no agreement can be found. Deposit payment will not be refunded.
- Any alteration of the proposed design can be agreed with the customer before the acceptance of the design. Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC retains the right to refuse the alterations that in its opinion reduce the quality standards of the outfit, compromise the use of the outfit, or does not satisfy the elegance standards that the company desires to maintain.
- Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC retains the right to modify the original design if modification can bring relevant improvements of style or design to the final result of the outfit.
- Every item is hand made and/or hand coloured. Slight variations of color and/or arrangement of design products vs the original design artwork or design color plan are possible. The quality standards of the outfits created by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC reflect those of the outfits in the medium-high price range available from other custom outfits designers.
- Crystals and other applied elements are hot-fixed where possible or glued when not. It is possible with use of the garment to loose some of the elements/crystals. Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC offers the possibility to replace eventually missing stones on her outfits if needed.
- Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC retains the right to publish in its own website(s), in its own advertising materials, and in its own pages on social networks the pictures of the items and to show it to other customers.
- Before the item is ready Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC will send to the customer a request for final payment of the order. Once the payment is received the item will be completed and sent. If full final remaining payment of the order is not received within 30 days from the request, the item will be considered non accepted and become the property of Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC for purpose of resale to another customer.
- The agreed price for the realization of the custom design item does not include the shipping costs or any appliquable taxes. If appliquable, shipping cost and/or taxes will be included in the final remaining payment request of the item. Ready-made items purchased through Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC online shop (marileesdesigns.com/shop) will incur shipping and/or tax cost additions through final check out.
- Custom Designs made to order by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC are produced to fit comfortably, and are constructed of the highest quality materials suitable for the buyer's budget. Custom Designs are not returnable.
- After the payment of the deposit it is possible to renounce the purchase of the outfit. The deposit will not be refunded and the design, the already completed parts of the outfit and the materials designated for the outfit will remain propriety of Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLCa, that can reuse it for the production and the selling to third parties of the same or other outfits.
- Possible defects must be reported to Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC within 7 days from the reception of the item. Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC retains the right to decide if to take action or not about the defect.
- New ready-made designs which are produced by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC may be returned in unused, unworn condition at buyers shipping expense for repair of any defects within 10 days of shipping receipt. Customer must call within 3 days of receipt of the item to inform of the issue and send photos demonstrating the defects to Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC within 3 days or receipt of the item. Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC reserves the right to repair the item or not.
- Alterations for any new ready-made design or new custom design produced by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC are free of charge, however shipping expense as applicable is the responsibilty of the buyer.
- "New-to-U" Designs are either consigned merchandise or previously worn garments owned by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC for the purpose of resale. "New-to-U" Designs are sold "as-is" and are not returnable.
- Please Note: Items and orders purchased through Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC (marileesdesigns.com) online shop CANNOT be changed, modified or canceled after checkout. To request custom additions for a specific design after purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a separate invoice regarding the additional design features.
- If you have questions regarding items prior to placing your order, or are having technical issues with ordering online, please email email@example.com or call 918-407-1978 for assistance
Privacy & Security
Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC COLLECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personally identifiable information to fulfill your orders, tell you about new products and deals, and provide you with an amazing shopping experience. That personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, billing and shipping addresses, email address, phone number, and financial information. We value your trust in us and will do everything we can to safeguard your privacy and the security of your transactions.
Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC does not retain financial information, other than possibly the last four digits of your credit card number. Our payment gateway is managed by PayPal. If you enter your credit card information on our site, PayPal will process the transaction and retain a record of it. Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC keeps no record of your full credit card number. If you checkout using your personal Amazon or PayPal account, then that organization will process the transaction using financial information you have previously provided to it.
Information that you submit about yourself may be used by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC to provide you requested services, communicate with you about Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC products, improve your online experience, or support our continuing efforts to offer you the information and services you want most. Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC does provide aggregate statistics and information about our sales, traffic patterns and related site information to third parties. We also reserve the right to share aggregate statistical data of which your personal information is a part, as well as your specific personal information sometime in the future.
In addition, Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC may, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose your personal information when required to do so by law, when Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC, in its sole discretion believes that you are in violation of our Terms and Conditions, or when you violate any state or federal laws, or Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC in its sole discretion deems it necessary or appropriate to protect the personal safety of other users of Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC services or to protect the rights or property of Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC.
- Information surrendered by you for the purchase of a custom design, or any information transmitted by you in the form of email, online ordering, or forms submitted is used by Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC for the purpose of processing your order request and fulfilling customer service.
We know you love email! And we love to tell you about new arrivals. So we send emails to notify customers about new arrivals and special events. New arrivals can happen twice a day, so we may send ten or more emails per week. You will only receive emails if you opt in to our email marketing. You may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may send you emails to confirm your order, send tracking information, or to communicate with you specifically about your order, or in response to a question either to our email, chat, or any of our social media accounts.
We are active on many social media sites and we love to spend time with you there. Please know that we cannot constantly monitor our social media pages and that any information that you share may be viewed by others.
Marilee's Designer Show Apparel LLC is a very family friendly company. Our products and culture reflect that. But we do not direct our website or any marketing materials to minors and do not knowingly collect specific personal information on minors.
- www.marileesdesigns.com is is a particiapant in Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We would love to hear from you! You can email us anytime at email@example.com. Our address is PO Box 2111 Monterey, Ca 93940. You can call us at 918-407-1978. Our office is open Monday through Saturday, from 6AM-9PM CST.